Enjoy High Tea while taking in the city’s most iconic landmark spots including The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Marble Arch and more, all from the comfort of a vintage London 1960 Routemaster bus!
Capture the heart of the city’s culture and history while sipping on tea and filling up on tasty sandwiches, cakes and pastries. Your uniformed driver will pick you up from the Trafalgar Square or Victoria Coach Station to begin your 90 minute tour – all you have to do it sit back, eat, drink and take in the sights.
- 8 NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE : 12.30pm or 15pm
- VICTORIA COACH STATION : 12pm or 14.30pm or 17pm
- There is NO toilet on-board.
- No children under 5 allowed.
- Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan & halal options
(may contain traces)